Shadow Directors Brisbane
Brisbane Debt Solutions offers free consultation for Shadow Director Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney and Melbourne debt solutions.
A shadow director is a private firm/company’s principal who does not hold an official position at the firm/company, but participates in its day-to-day operations anyway.
A shadow director is any person, including the board or a director, the company or a holding company, who exercises powers that are normally vested in the directors of a corporation.
DUTIES OF SHADOW DIRECTORS – Your Brisbane based Experts
Employees and directors comply with their instructions, which streamlines company process. An individual should be mindful of their role in a company, given the above information. As a de facto director, an important fact to note is that he is held equally liable for obligations of the company as are other directors.
Shadow Directors have the following duties:
- Prevent insolvent trading
- Practice care and skill
- Act in the best interest of the company (good faith)
- Practice their power as a director for a proper purpose
- They have a duty not to gain advantage for themselves, someone else, or cause detriment to the company by incorrect use of their place; and
- Release any material or personal interest that they may have in a matter, that relates to company affairs.
Are you unsure whether you are a shadow director? Brisbane Debt Solutions can help. Phone us on 1300 88 70 93, or fill out our contact form and we will respond quickly.